Available January 2021
A powerful combination of six known immune boosting nutrients:
- Vitamin K2 contributes to normal blood clotting and maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to normal collagen formation, normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin. Also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and protection of cells from oxidative stress plus increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and aids in normal mental function, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to energy yielding metabolism. Also helps to maintain normal red blood cell formation.
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction, and to the maintenance of normal vision and cognitive function.
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains: Microcrystalline cellulose 400mg, Vitamin C 200mg, Zinc 15mg, Magnesium Stearate 3mg, Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu), Selenium 180ug, Vitamin B12 150ug, Vitamin K2 75ug.
Directions for use: Take one tablet per day
Precautions: As with all food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, taking anti-coagulants, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Important Notice: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute to a varied diet. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Always read the label.
|Each Tablet Contains:||% NRV|
|Vitamin C 200mg||250|
|Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu)||500|
|Vitamin B12 150ug||6,000|
|Vitamin K2 75ug||100|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|